There are so many different kinds of flowers, so it can be hard to choose. Here is a guide to help you choose the perfect flower arrangement for that special someone.
Think about the recipient’s favorite colors when you’re chooing flowers.
- Pink: Pink is for the young at heart.
- Red: Red flowers are a powerful pick-me-up.
- Purple: Purple flowers are meant to help find clarity.
- White: White flowers mean a new beginning.
- Orange: Orange flowers make you feel safe and loved.
- Yellow: Yellow flowers are great for a self-confidence boost.
Think about the style of their home, the way they dress, and their personality when you’re choosing a flower arrangement.
- Traditional: These flowers are for those who like the classic look of lilies, tulips, and baby’s breath.
- Cottage: Individuals who like to garden and have cottage style decor will like hydrangeas, sunflowers, and lilacs.
- Modern: The modern millennial will like sleek, monochromatic designs. Orchids and succulents are great choices for loved ones who are trendy.
- Eclectic: Unique and quirky personalities like unusual flower arrangements. Jasime, silver brunia, and peonies are good options for the eclectic loved one.
- Feminine: If the recipient is girly and feminine, try flowers like lilacs, roses, and hydrangeas in soft tones.
- Everlasting: Some people want flowers that will last longer. Try dried flower bouquets and succulent gardens.
If you still can’t find any options you’re happy with, you can stick to the basics. Roses, lilies, and orchids are all very popular flowers that come in many colors, so you’re bound to find something your loved one will like.
People spend roughly $1.9 billion on flower arrangements for moms every Mother’s Day. But flowers are an excellent gift any time of the year. If you’re trying to find the perfect flower arrangement for your mom, friend, or significant other, look no further. Just remember to consider the style and the color that they would like the best. If you’re still struggling, it’s always a safe bet to stick with some well-known favorites, and ask florists for advice.